Granite Countertop Warranty
Granite Countertop Warehouse (hereunder “GCW”) warrants to the original end user – purchaser/owner in the U.S. and Canada that the products of Granite Countertop Warehouse natural stone, shall be guarantee its natural stone products that are permanently installed in your residence under normal use and service. This warranty applies to the repair of failed product areas that have been permanently installed in original owner(s) residence by a GCW authorized fabricator/installer/applicator and maintained in accordance with the care and maintenance guide. This warranty is not transferable. This includes reasonable labor charges needed to repair the product. GCW’s obligation as to repair shall further be limited to repair with colors, styles and finishes of products that are available at the time of repair. The option to repair product failures is at the sole discretion of GCW.
The Lifetime Limited Warranty is nontransferable and applies to GCW granite and natural stone materials. Customer must show proof of warranty. The warranty does not cover seam performance or appearance. Silicone seams do not constitute part of the installation and accordingly are not covered by this warranty. Warranty covers normal, intended use. This warranty is void unless the product has been paid for in full.
Under this Lifetime Limited Warranty, GCW’s authorized agents must be permitted sufficient time and opportunity to inspect the product(s), evaluate and respond to any claim(s). All decisions regarding the existence of defects or otherwise affecting this warranty shall be made by GCW and shall be final and binding upon all parties.
Exclusions for Residential Granite Pro Lifetime Limited Warranty:
- Damage resulting from improper, care and maintenance, storage or handling of the product purchased.
- Man- made products are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Warranty on service work to countertops not originally installed by us.
- Warranty does not cover problems caused by improper support or improperly installed cabinetry
- Damage caused by improper use or abuse includes, but not limited to, damage from accidents, abuse of impact, chemical damage, bleach damage, corrosion damage, Acts of God, job-site conditions, or structural movement.
- Installed GCW countertop products that are removed from the original place of installation.
- Seam performance, seam appearance, adhesives, caulk and/or other accessory items.
- Conditions caused by normal wear and tear such as scratches, water spots and burns. Products are not scratch or heat proof. Cutting boards should be used for cutting, rubber footed trivets used when moving a hot object directly from a heat source onto the product, and compliance with the GCW care and maintenance guide are highly recommended.
- GCW products are quarried natural granite materials only; they are subject to veining and slight variances including but not limited to, color, shade, particle structure, surface irregularities, texture irregularities, fissures, pits or other variances that naturally occur in the stone. These variances are not covered by this warranty.
- Supplemental repair including, but not limited to, electrical, tile or wall surfaces, backsplashes, cabinetry, freight, and plumbing modifications necessary to repair GCW products.
- Product usage for GCW for commercial application(s) including, but not limited to, installation in store, office or other places of business.
- Defects that were visible at the time of fabrication/installation and were not avoided during fabrication/installation.
- This warranty covers only the repair of the actual section of the material determined to be damaged.
- There is not a warranty on plumbing.
All parties must agree to comply with the terms and conditions outlined in this Lifetime Limited Warranty.
When choosing a color or finish, please refer to samples only as a general indication of a particular color’s design pattern, aesthetics, hue and finish. Samples are not guaranteed to be an exact replica of GCW granite and will vary from the actual, installed GCW product. If after, or during installation, you decide that you do not like the color you selected, replacement is not covered by this warranty.
No other warranties express or implied, are made including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Except as provided herein, GCW is not liable in tort or contract for any loss or direct, incidental, or consequential damages as a result of the use or the inability to use GCW products. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
GCW makes no other guarantee, representation, or warranty (express or implied) with respect to its products, except as expressly stated herein. No one other than GCW is authorized or permitted to make or provide any promise, representation or warranty with respect to GCW products.
To qualify for service under this warranty please contact the retail location from which you purchased your GCW product. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide proof of warranty. A purchase receipt or other acceptable proof of purchase clearly showing both the date of purchase and that the installation was performed by a GCW authorized fabricator/installer will be required before warranty service is rendered. If the warranty resolution is not handled to your satisfaction, please go to our website at www.granitecountertopwarehouse.com under the warranty section and provide us with the details so we may better serve you.
We stand behind our work, and every job we install comes with a lifetime warranty for material and installation. If a problem occurs while we are on the jobsite, it is addressed immediately. For any issues after installation, one call to our office will send an installation specialist to your home to correct the problem.